Anything to search?

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Jedi Studies 101.-Lesson Four: benevolence

I really like the idea of MBOs and BPs. I have thought a lot about them, and I've realised they have showed me another point of view of the Force I hadn't explored yet. I've realised that this agrees with my point of view of the Force and life, you know, that we are energy, and that our bodies are just a kind of "personification" of that energy which allows us to interact with the physical world. Our energy is too big to be stored in a body, so some of our our essence exists outside our body, forming our aura/halo/awareness. Which we can contract and expand indefinitely as I learned in Lesson One. Because we are energy, and energy has no limits. So, it makes sense that our thoughts are energy too, and in that way we can interact with the Force and modify, at least sightly, everything around us.

As I was saying, I've found this idea very, very interesting. During the last two weeks, I practised both MBOs and BPs. Mostly MBOs. I asked, for example, for my trip to Denmark to be greater than I could imagine, and it has certainly been awesome. Apart from the trip itself, which has been wonderful (Denmark is a really beautiful country, and my Danish family was just lovely), I have met a very interesting person (which, amazingly, lives just five minutes away from my home) which has changed my point of view about many things. We have talked a lot about many things, both during the Exchange program and after we arrived Spain and, in a way, I think we have helped each other with a lot of things, which is fantastic. You know, it's difficult to talk about anything more apart from Facebook, iPhones and handsome guys with high school friends when you are 16, so it is just great to find someone of your age with who you can speak about, let's say, more important and interesting things.

Also, I prayed about a really big argument I had with one of my oldest friends. We hadn't spoken to each other for almost five months, and I couldn't see any solution to the problem. I was fearing our friendship was lost forever when suddenly things changed and everything is starting to be fine again between us. We've tried to talk a lot of times before, but only after I did the MBO we were able to work the problem out.

I have prayed for many more things and people, and I am truly amazed of the power this technique. It is amazing how effective (and helpful) asking for help can be. And I think one of the most important parts of the prayer itself is to say "thank you". It reminds us that as Jedi, and people, we don't only have to help other people, but also let other people (and, by extension, the Force) help us too, that each person needs help of some kind at least one time in his life, and that sometimes, we need to let us be helped if we want to help other people sucessfully.

 Really, I'm more grateful of having found this Path each day that happens. I have already learned more things that I could have ever imagined and I've just started walking the Path.

No comments:

Post a Comment