Anything to search?

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Introduction

Aproximately one month ago, I started my studies at the Institute for Jedi Realist Studies. I quickly realised that the Jedi Path was an even more live-changing path than I have expected. I know it will be hard to become a Jedi Knight, but I am up for the challenge. I have already finished my Introduction Course, so I'm not a Novice anymore: now I'm and Adept. IRJS's administrator has given me permission to start the next courses, so here I am.

I've started this blog with the intention of having a record of all the steps of the Jedi Path. Here, I will post all the asignments from the IJRS I have to do, my feelings about the offline activities I'm doing and am going to do and, any thought or idea I found interesting, the difficulties I'm finding and the solutions to them. I think that in the future I would like to know how was I feeling when I started walking this path. Althought I've created this blog for private purpouses, everybody is free to read, comment and say whatever they have to say about what is written here. I hope this will be as helpful to other people as it is being for myself.

Zariah Anu'lëh



No comments:

Post a Comment